Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day38 - 04232020

Every grocery shopping trip becomes routinely depressed and nightmare. It used to be one of my favorite things that do, checking the ingredients, all the bargaining, price comparison, the feeling of how much I save and how I exercise by browsing every single aisle at the same time. Now, we stand in line to get in and check out. People still throw away gloves on the floor or didn't keep appropriate social distancing, certain products out of stock all the time and I purposely to shop only locally.

I always sit my little chair which I got it is from the neighborhood throwaway item while I am plucking the grass. And then I was like, oh my Lord that was exactly twenty something years ago I saw some seniors sitting on their little stool and doing their yard work!

According to the magazine, better home and garden. I am doing the right thing for dealing with those weeds in our garden. But, of course, I shouldn't let the weeds have the chance to grow in the first place! When you get the chance, please read the May issue for detail information.

The meatballs came out good, but not the sesame steamed bun.
First the sesame went wrong, the yeast is not right either, anyway, terrible!
Never have two big projects at one time, I failed on the bun!

人如其食 You are what you eat. Watch what you eat!

相由心生 You are what your spirit inside of you. The face is the index of the heart. Watch out, people can tell what is the real you when they see into your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment