Monday, April 27, 2020

Day42 - 04272020

Woke up by a scam call, not so happy about it and then I realized it was 7:52am, the time I should get ready to give my older one the ride to work! Looks like I have to give thanks to the scam calls the first time!

The shoppers at the supermarkets are surprisingly little, was it Monday or people already bought enough or more than enough groceries? Maybe I should switch my shopping routine!


Want to make rice balls, but I forgot to buy 
fried bread sticks and the flossy fish is too expensive. Therefore, I am going to make something to substitute for it.

I used the mixture of mashed avocado seeds, aloe and the boiled avocado water applying on my hair after washing the hair. Let's see how it does to my hair.


This is the first time that staying home, no work, no school and no young kids need to be taken care of, a real stay home mom!


After the Coronavirus breakout two things I am worrying about, how the disinfectant harm our health and environment and the mutation of the virus. https://www.google.com/search?q=%E7%82%BA%E4%BB%80%E9%BA%BC%E7%97%85%E6%AF%92%E6%9C%83%E7%AA%81%E8%AE%8A&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS633US633&oq=%E7%82%BA%E4%BB%80%E9%BA%BC%E7%97%85%E6%AF%92%E6%9C%83%E7%AA%81%E8%AE%8A&aqs=chrome..69i57.38343j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

If only I can be good at something, I want to be a street performer. To let others enjoy the beauty of art right on the spot. No expensive seating or formal dress is needed.


How do you cope with the Coronavirus outbreak, the stay-at-home, the depression?. You can sing or dance or draw or donate something and so on, but you see I cannot do any of it. At least one thing that you can and should do, praying, maybe just for yourself or one other person. Let's all do it together!

Bake fish instead of frying. It's good only the gas bill will hike up too.

What kind of wheat flour the percentage of fiber is zero!? I am not going to buy it. For that I can always wait.

Workday only uses phone to browse the Internet during lunch break. Now I use it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment